Joplin Personal Injury and Workers' Compensation Lawyers
If you are struggling with expenses from an accident personal injury caused by negligence, a stressful divorce, a serious criminal charge or the details of forming a new business, our Monett, Missouri, attorneys can help.
We are the law firm of Randall, Masri & Randall, P.C., providing solid legal advice and attentive personal service for any concern that touches your health, finances, property, freedoms and future.
You can count on our experienced lawyers to apply our decades of combined experience, proven negotiation and litigation skills, and reputation for results in practice areas such as:
- Personal injury — including car accidents, truck and motorcycle accidents, bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Workers' compensation — when your employer and its insurer fail to acknowledge the severity of your workplace injury, and you deserve medical or disability benefits
- Criminal defense — aggressive protection of your rights against theft, assault, drunk driving charges and any felony or misdemeanor
- Family law — representation for your uncontested, contested and high net worth divorce, along with issues of child custody and support, alimony and property division
- Estate planning — drafting of wills, trusts and powers of attorney that ensure your family's future financial security
- Real estate and title company services — to make your goal of home ownership a reality
- Business law services — for formation, expansion and dissolution of a business, and for swift resolutions of business disputes
Our dedication to safeguarding your interests include maximum availability to our expertise throughout the legal process, information on legal options that lead to sound decisions and initial consultations that allow us to get to know you, so we can address your specific problem.
To speak with a Monett criminal and family law lawyer at Randall, Masri & Randall, P.C., contact us today. 417-737-7124. We respond promptly to your email message.
Home and hospital visits are available to personal injury and workers' compensation clients if their injury prevents them from traveling. Our contingency fee policy means that you owe no attorney fee unless we win your case.